1919 BSA 550cc K
The first motorcycles made by the Birmingham Small Arms Company in the early 1900s used propietary engines such as the Belgian Miverva and it was not until 1910 that the firm introduced an entirely BSA designed and build machine.
This BSA’s single-cylinder, sidevalve 550 was
designated the model K and came with a three-speed, hand-change gearbox and belt final drive.
This BSA is unrestored, complete and original and is an asset in every collection.