1922 BSA 557cc H2 frame # B405 Enginer # R316
The first motorcycles made by the Birmingham Small Arms Company in the early 1900s used propietary engines such as the Belgian Miverva and it was not until 1910 that the firm introduced an entirely BSA designed and build machine.
This BSA’s single-cylinder, sidevalve 557 was designated the model H2 and came with a three-speed, hand-change
gearbox and fylly enclosed final chaindrive.
This BSA is restored to concours condition, and is an asset in every collection.