1925 BSA 550cc H25.
The first motorcycles made by the Birmingham small Arms Company in the early 1900s used proprietary engines such as the Belgian Minerva and it was not until 1910 that the firm introduced an entirely BSA designed and build machine.
This BSA’s single-cylinder, sidevalve 550 was designated the model H and came with a three-speed, hand-change gearbox and chain final drive.
This BSA H25 underwent a restoration some years ago.
This beautiful and attractive machine runs well and is an asset in every collection.