CF 1933 175 cc OHC “ Moto leggera” racing model engine# N 1293 TS 60×61.5
The firm of CF (designers Catellia and Fiorani) had started building powerful little 173 cc and 248 cc OHC face cam singles in 1928.
They were very successful in racing.
In 1937 the CF factory was taken over by the Fusi firm, which were the Italian FN importers.
This nice piece of engineering has a three speed foot change gearbox, engine dimensions of 60×61,5 mm .
Proprietary fittings are Bosch magneto, DelloOrto carb and Albion gearbox.