O.K. 1912 292 cc s.v Precision frame# 9330 engine# 5645
OK motorcycles were manufactured by the firm of Humphries & Dawes in Birmingham from 1899 till 1939: from 1926, when one of the controlling partners left the firm, the company was renamed OK Supreme.
The firm was established at The company had some success in racing in the twenties and was sufficiently well established to overcome the downturn in trade in the Depression years.
In the years before the Great War the company fitted among others “Precision” engines, from the late twenties the company used SV and OHV JAP engines only.
This light but strongly built machine has direct belt drive, acetylene lighting and bulb horn.
Magneto is Bosch, Carburettor Brown&Barlow and the forks are made by Druid. A good quality veteran that has been restored a number of years ago.