Wanderer 1915 504 cc “ 4PS “ V-twin side valve frame# 290799
Wanderer motor cycles were manufactured in the German town of Chemnitz between 1902 and 1929.
The Wanderer company also built high-quality bicycles, typewriters, mechanical calculators and cars. In the early twenties the firm employed more than 6000 labourers.
Wanderer motorcycles had an excellent reputation; they were sturdily built and their finish was first class.
Between 1914 and 1918 the German army used many Wanderers.
The company used both single cylinder and unit construction V-twin engines of their own manufacture.
This ca. 1915 model with bore and stroke dimensions of 65×76 mm has both front and rear suspension and two speed hub gear with free engine position.
The machine is well restored, equipped with tank top controlled belt tensioner and has a nice period acetylene lighting set.