New Hudson ca. 1928 496 cc OHV twinport engine # M 50 / 480
New Hudsons were produced in Birmingham between 1909 and 1933.
After the war production of light motorcycles with Villiers engines was taken up again, but by then the New Hudson name was owned by the BSA company.
In veteran and vintage days the make built both two strokes and four strokes.
This sporty OHV machine is equipped with new Hudson’s own engine and gearbox. It is in need of restoration.